Digispin founders introduce themselves:
Eric Pradier: The experience of General Management of Digital Services and the leadership of management of operational projects. A passion for digital transformation
- Leadership and Transformation of very large Consulting organisations and Teams (Motorola Global Services WW, Nokia Consulting and System Integration WW, HP Consulting EMEA)
- Advisor and committed sponsor of startups in full swing (Quantcube, AddWorking)
- 30+ years of senior management experience in IT and Telco companies, including innovative SMEs and 15+ years out of France (UK, US, Scandinavia, Benelux)
- Expertise in all aspects of Digital Strategies in the Public and Private Sectors
Alice Coatalem: A successful executive career in Sales leadership and Strategic Management in the Tech sector, combined with a commercial transformation Consulting experience
- 30+ years of experience in European sales and executive roles in the IT sector, including inside sales, technical sales, alliances, strategy and team development.
- Set up and management of large sales teams, with direct responsibility for more than 800 sales reps in charge of $ 1 B in sales quota.
- Expertise in all aspects of Commercial Strategy and Market.
- Has successfully launched a consulting business in the digital transformation of B2B sales and marketing.
- Doctorate in Management (University PSL Paris Dauphine).